Sales Support Specialist - St. Louis, MO
This individual will perform a variety of customer service and stocking duties related to the receiving, sales and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. They will assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs and a personal computer. They will bill merchandise and make any necessary entries to the inventory control system. The duties also include distributing special order parts, receiving warranty parts, and maintaining shelf stock. A basic understanding of mechanics is also required.
Sales Support Specialist
- Knowledge of parts operating system and can be trained to operate them
- Computer skills, Microsoft office, internet, email, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of mechanical and technical terms
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills