Construction Equipment Salesperson - St. Louis, MO
Construction Equipment Salesperson: Direct sales, rentals, and marketing to all Local Contractors, Government Entities, and Utility Companies in the territory. Oversee Sales, Sales process, rentals in the territory. Assist in bid preparation, pricing and tracking of all bids. Handle manufacturer relations and tracking of sales and market activity. Participate and promote at shows and conventions relating to territory sales. Work with management to establish book values on used equipment trade-ins. Market Used Equipment through salesmen within our assigned sales territory and directly outside our territory. Market Used
Equipment and handle leads that come in via Machinery Trader, internet leads, etc. Other duties as required by management. Van Keppel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Construction Equipment Salesperson
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Candidates with 3 or more years of experience in the Heavy Construction Equipment Industry and a solid track record will be considered.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and generally good computer skills are a must.
- Valid driver`s license with a clean MVR is required.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills in communication, negotiation, and time management.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of making good decisions.